- Clanbags uses a number of cookies on the website that are required to run the website or to enhance the website. A full list of the cookies and their purpose can be found here.
- Clanbags operate under the Data Protection Act. You are entitled to request details of your Data held by us at any time.
- Clanbags do not pass your Data to Third Parties with the exception of our Delivery Company for Delivery Purposes.
- Payments are directed to PayPal’s own website and payment data taken in accordance with their Data Policy.
- Clanbags will store your data securely and only use it to fulfil your order, and to occasionally keep you up to date with products and offers that Clanbags may have. You can opt out of offers by notifying us via email or letter, or by using unsubscribe buttons on emails.